ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Hello Aaron

Hi Aaron, and welcome to the team! This is our mailing list, and I'm sure we'll be communicating a lot over it in the future. Ivan, Ali and I have gotten a good amount of the documentation for 14.04 done by now, but we're still working on https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/trusty-tahr-release-notes right now.
Thanks for joining the team, and welcome to Ubuntu GNOME. :)
--
James Vorderbruggen
/UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team/

Follow ups