ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [UU-Cycle] Ubuntu GNOME Weekly Meeting #4

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:07 PM, James Vorderbruggen <jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Ali,

Hi James,

>   I'm OK ;)

WOW, you still alive? the little bird told me you're visiting Mars? how is
life there? :P

> I'm sorry for not being as active lately.  I'm building 5 websites right
> now, and that's keeping me busy almost around the clock.  I haven't been
> doing the meetings because of this.

Well, I'm not as active as I used to be this cycle so can't really blame
you but we need to talk :)

> If there are big additions that we need, I'll help, but I sadly don't seem
> to have time to keep up to date on some of the details.  Just know that I
> haven't completely abandoned, and can still be called on for edits!

It is not about Edits or stuff. Your name + Ivan name have been mentioned
on:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/29062014#Meeting_summary

So, I simply need YOU + Ivan to confirm whether you can or can NOT do this?

You see, I simply can't be 24/7 active as before. Real Life + many other
things going on lately + doctors advice. So, I need some help otherwise
what we have built will be lost.

Your call :)

> Cheers,
>   James