ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [UU-Cycle] Ubuntu GNOME Weekly Meeting #4

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Ivan Ivanov <inivanoff1@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, team!

Well hello :)

> I'm here, too. I was "offline" for some time, too.

It is my happy day when both Ivan and James reply :D
You guys are the best two I have worked with so reading from you at the
same day within an hour is indeed a great news :)

> But writing a 100 pages master's thesis is an eating-time job... But I am
> online now. I will read some missed messages, because I have many unread of
> them :D But this is my responsibility and when I'm done, I am going to
> write again!

Glad you're okay and good luck with that :)

> @Ali, if you need something urgent, let me know!

Just sent an email to everyone ;)

> --

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>