ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu GNOME 14.10 Release Notes

I apparently can't help with the screenshots.  Guest additions don't seem
to be working for the daily build yet, so my resolution is tiny.  Too small
to even fit a window on the screen.  I'm sorry that I've failed, but I
figured it was better to say so now rather than let you wait for me until
the last minute.

Cheers, and if there's anything other than the screenshots that you need,
let me know :)

James

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM, James Vorderbruggen <jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx