ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu GNOME 14.10 Release Notes

I will try to help with the release notes, but I can do this later this night, because I have some work in the office. When I get home, I will see what can be done with screenshots and writing some text.

 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: James Vorderbruggen jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx

Относно: Re: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Ubuntu GNOME 14.10 Release Notes

До: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Сряда, 2014, Октомври 15 18:29:14 EEST

   I apparently can't help with the screenshots.
 Guest additions don't seem to be working for the daily build yet, so my resolution is tiny.
 Too small to even fit a window on the screen.
 I'm sorry that I've failed, but I figured it was better to say so now rather than let you wait for me until the last minute.

    Cheers, and if there's anything other than the screenshots that you need, let me know :)

    James

    On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM, James Vorderbruggen