ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Documentation

Hi everyone,

http://docs.xubuntu.org/

I haven't noticed that except today. Despite the great efforts we have put
all together into Ubuntu GNOME for 2 cycles for 12 months or so, we are
still far behind others like Xubuntu. Yes, Xubuntu is older than Ubuntu
GNOME as a project and community but that should not stop us to go the
extra miles and that should not be a reason to remain behind ...

That said, I am very interested to have something similar. After lots of
efforts and time to build Ubuntu GNOME Wiki area from scratch, I must say
that I am personally not happy with that I have personally achieved and I
feel we as a team must do more. Yes, we have achieved the first step, well
done everyone but who said that is the end? that was only the beginning :)

Thus, this is the one and only high priority suggest - for now - that I'd
like to bring to discussion for Ubuntu GNOME VV Cycle.

Remember, we are talking about 14.04 LTS .. NOT 14.10 nor 15.04 .. why?
because these are 9 months releases only and the Wiki Area should be enough
for that. Unless of course, you have a logical reason to suggest the
otherwise.

So, what do you think? are we able to go for that? I am sure others can
help us and I mean Ubuntu Wiki Team but we as Ubuntu GNOME community, are
we able to do that?

Again, I am very interested but I will NOT do this alone .. we are a team
and we should work as one :)

Thanks!

P.S.
Sorry if there are some typos or funny words ... I am so sleepy ... it is
1:30AM now .. ZzZz

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>