ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: My idea of something new (like the Xubuntu docs)

If we wait for a little while, I can probably help quite a bit with the
website.  With the help of one of my friends in the US, I could get a
custom CMS up and running for us, if that's what we need, as well as host
the site on my VPS in the states.  I won't be home until January, though.

I really like the idea of having a real website for our documentation
alongside the wiki. This project would be an especially fun one to be
involved in, I think :)

James