ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

[Blueprint client-1305-ubuntukylin-images] UbuntuKylin Images

Blueprint changed by Jack Yu:

Whiteboard set to:
1. image for other architectures (e.g., arm) besides i386/amd64
a. why should we add other architectures? Reasons ? discuss which architecture we should add for image
b. prepare hardware for test
c. workout localization packages for these architectures
d. workout how to build image for other architectures
e. make sure if other architectures has the same process as                                        i386/amd64(such as installation, image building,image testing)

2. Improve Ubuntu Default Settings package to customize flavors much powerfully
a. ubuntu default settings package should support more freedom localized slideshow, as this may be the bug of ubuntu-defaults-builder package, improve this package or else
b. Default Settings package should support customization for different flavors, for example, unity now only supports show "ubuntu desktop" at left of panel, for many localization team, they can not change it, so localization is not entirely.
c. other places that show “ubuntu”, we should discuss if we should change it, for users they'll think the localization is not entirely

3) Imporve Chinese language supporting packages
a. the language of some package(or some part of this package) in the image is still English,  what can we do to improve this?

--
UbuntuKylin Images
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin/+spec/client-1305-ubuntukylin-images