ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

[Blueprint client-1305-ubuntukylin-images] UbuntuKylin Images

Blueprint changed by Anthony Wong:

Work items set to:
Work items:
[yj-1325] investigate what arch and what work to do: TODO
[yj-1325] file bugs to ubuntu-defaults-settings for changes/enhancements we want to see: TODO
[yj-1325] file bugs to unity and related packages to replace ubuntu to ubuntukylin: TODO
[yj-1325] consider email ubuntu-devel mailing list for how to replace ubuntu to ubuntukylin: TODO
[maclin.jun] add ISO test cases for localization of critical UI elements: TODO
[maclin.jun] identify what applications we most care to achieve a high degree of localization: TODO
[anthonywong] provide more l10n resources to maclin and the team: TODO
[yj-1325] join simplified chinese localization team: TODO

--
UbuntuKylin Images
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin/+spec/client-1305-ubuntukylin-images