ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #239423]: How can I configure Youker Assistant in English?

Question #239423 on youker-assistant changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/youker-assistant/+question/239423

Jim Beck is still having a problem:
Thank you.  I look forward to it.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.