ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #239423]: How can I configure Youker Assistant in English?

Question #239423 on youker-assistant changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/youker-assistant/+question/239423

kobe proposed the following answer:
Yes, If you want to uninstall Youker-assistant,  some files that produced in the process of using youker-assistant can not be deleted, they need to be deleted manually.
Now, youker-assistant has changed to English developed, and in the next version of V0.2.3, you can use English version.
I hope that you got what you need. If there is other something you want to know, please tell us.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.