Project participation

Hallöchen!

I see a couple of problems with Ubuntu One but I can't really report
anything because I don't know where to get additional info from.
I'm used to look at log files or status reports but with Ubuntu One,
there is only a *very* small interface with almost not feedback
(apart from "connected", "synchronizing" etc).

I'm reluctant to report blurry things like "logo perpetually
spinning" or "uploaded files doesn't show up on destination".  The
most concrete thing so far was a Django traceback on the Webpage.
I'd like to see such valuable info in every part of Ubuntu One, at
least in beta stage!

Besides, there are no docs.  If I should test something, I should
know the specification.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                   Jabber ID: torsten.bronger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx