Re: My help

Hi,

Ubuntu One is developed primarily in Python. The Nautilus extension
is in C. We use branch based development with Bazaar on Launchpad,
and you'll need to sign the Canonical Contributor Agreement [1] in
order for your changes to be acceptable into our trunk.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.canonical.com/contributors