Re: My help

On 07/07/2009 10:02 AM, Patrick Santana wrote:
> I loved the Ubuntu One project.
> I would like to help with the development or whatever you need.

Awesome, thanks! I saw that you already accepted the contributor
agreement, which is great.

I talked with Rodney earlier today about how to flag bugs that are easy
or well-defined that would be a good place for people to get started
with contributing.  We're going to copy what the gnome project does and
start tagging bugs with 'ubuntuone-love':

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bugs?field.tag=ubuntuone-love

I've currently tagged about 6 different bugs there, in a variety of
different areas. If you find one that interests you, we can discuss it
on the mailing list or in #ubuntuone on Freenode.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/