Compiling ubuntuone-client-0.90.4 from sources

   I am trying to compile from sources ubuntuone client on openSUSE 11.1
   Running configure seems to be ok, but when running make the compilation
fails with the following error:

ubuntuone-nautilus.c:173: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token

This is the first error. As far as I understand this error seems related to
the fact that "GtkButton" is undefined and I don't see any include statement
for gtkbutton.h header file.
    Could someone show me how to solve the above error ?

--
regards
Bogdan

Follow ups