Re: Compiling ubuntuone-client-0.90.4 from sources

Hi,

As we develop to target Ubuntu 9.04 or newer, which includes GNOME 2.26,
this issue did not come up for us, as the Nautilus extension includes
pull in gtk.h for us. This issue is now fixed in ubuntuone-client trunk
though, and we include <gtk/gtk.h> directly to support building on other
distros with older versions of GNOME.

This fix will also be pulled into the 0.91.0 release tomorrow as well.

Thanks.