Ubuntu spins

Hi gang,

I am running Ubuntuone on a #! CrunchBang Linux 9.04.01 laptop install.
Their forum had a link to install the package:
http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/3333/how-to-setup-ubuntu-one-under-90401/

Three things, if I have any right to ask, seeing this is usage on an Ubuntu
spin:
1) Can I expect the same behaviour as on Ubuntu?
2) This may be a  #! CrunchBang thing only, but Ubuntuone doesn't
authenticate behind an authenticating proxy (at work)
3) At home when I add an updated file to ~/Ubuntu One, the web view doesn't
update, even on restarts - no proxy at home.

Regards,
Darryl