Re: Ubuntu One features

Hi, I voted for this idea. However, I think or feel that this idea could have more future if the idea is analyzed and designed from Ubuntu One because I think that this idea could lose amongst several Ubuntu ideas (maybe there are several ideas about that and some ideas could use different mechanisms to attain it).

A naive question, where can I find the roadmap of Ubunto One? Which are the features that Ubuntu One thinks to develop?

Thank.
Paul Leger.

Andrew Yeomans wrote:
I had an idea on Ubuntu Brainstorm http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/7972/ which seems related to this. I've added a second implementation in the way Paul suggests, with these comments, so if you like it, please vote there.

Andrew Yeomans