Re: sync time

Leonel Nunez wrote:
Hello :

How long does the sync takes?

When I put a file on  My Files  the file  is uploaded automagically.
How long will be updated on the other machine ?
I need to disconnect and connect so the sync starts. is there an automatic
timeout for the 2nd machine gets  in sync ?

Hi!

Ideally, the file should appear instantly on the other machine. Realistically, it takes some time, but in the order of seconds. But right now, you need to manually disconnect and reconnect the client on the second machine to pull the changes. This is until we fix a message queue configuration issue that we have.

Lucio.