Re: Applet disappered from Notification Area

Marco Giorgetti wrote:
> I've noticed my applet is disappeared.
> Trying to re-launch from application menu nothing seemed to happens.
> I've tried to run it from shell and a message was displayed saying
> process was already running.
> After I've manually killed the process and lanched it again applet is
> still missing.
> There is some known bug?
> Thank you.

Same here.  My last update was 12 hours ago (yesterday night ASEAN
time), but I did not reboot.  Today when I logged-in to Ubuntu, the
applet wasn't showing up.

Then after a minute or two it showed up, then a seconds later it
disappeared again.

^^

--
JC John Sese Cuneta