Ubuntu One keeps adding itself to Places menu Bookmarks

Hi,
I'v been using Ubuntu One and I'v removed the Ubuntu One Bookmark from
the Places menu, because i have my own bookmarks and adding the Ubuntu
One Bookmark keeps collapsing the Places menu into a sub menu.

 I'v also removed Ubuntu one from the startup list , But every time i
start Ubuntu one it keeps re-adding its bookmark! :(

 - Is there any way to prevent this?
 - Couldnt this bookmarking be done like how Indicator applet adds
itself only once to the panel?

A another question , will there be a feature where the contents can be
shared separately? not just by sending an email , but rather by sending
a url link of the individual content i want to share?

--
Cheers,
mac_v