Re: ubuntuone - cross-platform support

in-line :-

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 18:08, Shane Fagan<shanepatrickfagan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

> You can access ubuntuone via the browser. I personally would object to
> porting ubuntuone's client to windows because its something special for
> ubuntu and using it on windows would reduce its specialness IMO. Plus I
> dont think canonical would like their bandwidth taken up by windows
> machines.

I know that it cannot be accessed via the browser but as its python
based they could very well make a webapp which frontends to Windows
machines.

I don't think either of us can presume or assume as to what canonical
thinks or not on this.

I do agree its a risky thing, but it would be interesting to see what
response they come up with, don't you think so ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal