Re: Paid subscriber quota changing from 10GB to 50GB

No problem, I will if I do find anything useful that's not yet implemented.
Currently I'm still using U1 with dropbox, because of the public url
function(to host my pictures for my tutorials...), but I'm looking forward
to U1.

One more thing I want to mention is:
-I am a university student, and we do have team projects for computer
science, and we used to share one dropbox account to use with svn(team job
development), I know this sounds kind of redundant, but it actually worked
better for us instead of just use svn. Now after all the crap before this
sentence, here comes the point: Is there any chance of a kind of U1 account
for team/group purpose in the future?

P.S: Congratulations on the impressive work devs!

Vanishing