Keeping two clients (computers) synced

Hi!

I've ubuntu one[1] installed on two computers (A and B). Both are running and
are connected to ubuntu one.  When I copy a file into the ubuntu one folder on
computer A, then it gets immediately synced to the server (I can see the new
file in the web interface). But computer B does not sync/download this new
file(s) automatically. I have to disconnect and reconnect the ubuntu one
client on computer B to get the files updated.

Shouldn't the files be synced on both computers without user interaction? Is
this a known bug or a missing feature?

Thanks and greetings,

Christian

[1] Installed versions:

python-ubuntuone-client                    0.96.0-0ubuntu1
python-ubuntuone-storageprotocol           0.95.0-0ubuntu1
ubuntuone-client                           0.96.0-0ubuntu1
ubuntuone-client-gnome                     0.96.0-0ubuntu1

Follow ups