Re: Bookmarks

Tony Espy wrote:
On 10/21/2009 04:35 PM, Bo Rosén wrote:
2009/10/21 Jason Brooks<jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I'm pretty sure that the apparmor profile for firefox blocks bindwood
from working. What's the appropriate place to file a big on something
like that?
Well, something didn't work when I tried it. When I restarted FF, it
brought up the usual extensions screen and then "grayed out" both
windows. I had to kill them.
same thing happened to me last week... i had to fully remove bindwood & firefox in order to get my system back and running.

elliot, should installing bindwood now be considered safe, or should we wait till karmic final is released?

I'd maybe wait a day or two. I just completed a branch that better protects against livemark folders, which had been the source of much heartache recently. That branch is going through review now, an will hopefully be uploaded to universe soon after it's approved.

Zac