Re: Pricing for the Cloud

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Forrest Sheng Bao
<forrest.bao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think Ubuntu One should provide more advanced plan, such as 100 GB or 200
> GB. Capacity is what users care the most. Additional features are options.
>
> For me, I have tons of medical and biological data to back up and
> intermediate data during the processing to them. So 50GB is too small for
> me.
>
> Cheers,
> Forrest

I beg to differ. Additional features is what I need, to sycnhronise my
computers or for having that info anytime on the web, being able to
access it from wherever.

For medical and biological data I would use a backup drive. Or for
movies and music.

So more space in a new plan is ok, but please don't stop adding new
and nice features :)
--
Mind is like a parachute - useless if closed.