Non-syncing access

Is there any way to mount your Ubuntu One space without using the Ubuntu
One client?  Say through WebDAV or something similar?

I'd like to use this space from my netbook, but as it has an SSD I don't
really have the space to keep it truly in sync.  I realize that doing it
this way would mean I don't have access to the files when I am offline,
but that would be fine for my purposes.

Better yet would be some way of marking what I want synced on a
per-system level... e.g. sync small things like my bookmarks and contact
list on the netbook, but not my digital photos.

Thanks!

 - rm

Follow ups