Unable to upgrade to upgrade my account

Hi I just joined this mailing list because I can't seem to upgrade my
ubuntu one account. It keeps saying that my payment failed i know there
is nothing wrong with my card. When I go to upgrade my account it says
nothing but, You payment failed and Error. I also looked to see if there
was a bug for this but I didn't really see one. Other then this bug
ubuntu one is working great and i'm really excited to get more data on
it.

Cheers,
Brent
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
superfoor (https://launchpad.net/~brentfoor)