Re: UbuntuOne Documentation

Hi Matthew,

Sounds good to me. As you said, we will need to coordinate this with website and email message auto-response updates. With all that is going on right now, I think post-UDSLucid is a little more realistic to plan and implement these changes.

I'd like to learn more about the process of implementing an onboard manual. Would this mean that Ubuntu One documentation would be added to the Ubuntu Help Center? For Lucid, not only will we build some new features, but we will move many of the Ubuntu One website processes of today (account management, computer management, etc.) to a desktop app experience... so I expect our documentation needs to grow. If you guys are willing to help out, we welcome the support.

Thank you.

Matt Griffin