Syncing Evolution Contacts - Multiple Address Books

Hi Folks

I wonder if I can somehow create multiple address Books in Evolution and
sync them via Ubuntu One!? Currently there is only one named "Ubuntu
One" which is synced. When I create a second, say "Ubuntu Two", the
contacts of these address books are getting merged. All contacts from
"Ubuntu One" appear in "Ubuntu Two" and vice versa.
So, all my contacts are synced, but only cause all are written into one
address book. That´s not exactly what i want in terms of contact
organization. ;)

Is there some way to sync more than the standard "Ubuntu One" address
book?

Thanks, Chris

Follow ups