Re: Uploading more files at a time or maps

Hi,

Right now the only way is to put the files/folders you want to sync into the Ubuntu One folder on a system with the client installed.

We plan to add more flexibility to the client as far as defining what folders should be synced.

We do plan to enhance the functionality of the WebUI to make this easier as well.

Cheers,

Rick McBride

jnoordam wrote:
Hi there,

Is it possible to upload more files at a time or compleet maps filled
with several content.

Otherwise this feature is not very user-friendly.

Or do I need to upgrade to 50GB to get the possibilities.
Jan N