Ubuntu one does not work anymore

Hi!

Yesterday I discovered that ubuntu one is not running on my computer anymore.
I tried different things to get it up again but did not succeed. I killed all
ubuntu one related processes and removed the directory
".local/share/ubuntuone". I even removed the computer from the allowed hosts
on the ubuntu one webpage.

After doing all these "cleaning up" when I start ubuntu one from the menu,
these two processes are running:

	/usr/bin/python /usr/lib/ubuntuone-client/ubuntuone-login
	/usr/bin/python /usr/bin/ubuntuone-preferences

Nothing else happens. When I check the status with "u1sdtool -s" it says:

State: READY_WITH_NETWORK_WITH_BOTHQ
    is_error: False
    is_connected: False
waiting
    is_online: False

So, it's waiting for me to push "go", but there is no window shown allowing me
to push :-)

I'm using KDE 4.4, latest lucid, the packages installed are:

python-ubuntuone-client                           1.1.2-0ubuntu2
python-ubuntuone-storageprotocol                  1.1.2-0ubuntu1
ubuntuone-client                                  1.1.2-0ubuntu2
ubuntuone-client-gnome                            1.1.2-0ubuntu2
ubuntuone-client-tools                            1.1.2-0ubuntu2

Is anyone else having this problem? What can I do to get it running again?

Greetings,
Christian

Follow ups