Re: 'Synchronize on Ubuntu One" menu item

On Mar 13, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Roshan George wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Ubuntu One on Jaunty AMD64 and I noticed the "Synchronize on Ubuntu One" menu item today. Does it copy everything to the Ubuntu One folder?

Hi Roshan,

This will enable you to mark folders outside of the Ubuntu One folder for synchronization. It's only supported in Lucid and we haven't build the website experience yet but many were asking for this feature. You can mark any folder in your home folder for synchronization.

Thanks!

Matt