Re: Major website and system issues with Ubuntu One and Launchpad

Hi Brian,

Sorry about the trouble. Do you know specifically which links are not
working? I just checked
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+filebug and a couple
of other links and they seem to be working OK for me. It is quite
possible that there is a broken link somewhere it's just not jumping
out at me.