Ubuntuone and Thunderbird contacts

Ubuntuone has been improving a lot since the first time I used it in Dec 09 or early January this year.
Yesterday I sync my Tomboy notes with Ubuntuone, without a glitch.
I use Thunderbird 3.0.4 and Ubuntu Lucid i386, updated yesterday.
I read that I needed an Add-on in Thunderbird, Funambol; which I installed and configured, but can't synchronize my contacts. In the configuration of Funambol I'm using https://one.ubuntu.com/ (also http without the 's') for the server location, but keep receiving this message: Error: Can't access to the server. Please check your network connectivity and your account server's location.
Can you help me?

--

DR. JUAN PEDRO SANCHEZ CAMPODONICO
Av. Tulum SM 2, M1, L36, Loc 2 y 3