Re: Ubuntuone and Thunderbird contacts

2010/4/23 "Dr. Juan Pedro Sánchez C." <pediatracancun@xxxxxxxxx>
> I read that I needed an Add-on in Thunderbird, Funambol; which I installed and configured, but can't synchronize my contacts. In the configuration of Funambol I'm using https://one.ubuntu.com/ (also http without the 's') for the server location, but keep receiving this message:
> Error: Can't access to the server. Please check your network connectivity and your account server's location.
> Can you help me?

Hi Pedro!

In order to sync, you need to create a special phone sync
user/password, which can be done here: https://one.ubuntu.com/phones/
Since you just want to sync Thunderbird, go ahead and select "Other"
as your device.
That will give you the username, password and host that you need to sync.

Everything should be smooth after that.

Let me know how it goes.

cheers,

--