Re: New files web ui!

Martin Albisetti wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just wanted to drop a quick email spreading the word that we've just rolled
> out a significant update (rewrite) to the web files page, and I'd love some
> feedback on what you like and what you hate about it.
>
> We're gearing up to the Lucid release, and we still have a few more days to
> polish before the big day.
>
> URL is still the same: https://one.ubuntu.com/files/

I like it a lot, great.

However I can now see that although many files (11GB of files) have
been uploaded ok as I had believed previously, I can now also see that
a number of files (folders maybe?) are also marked as 'uploading' and
are all greyed out.

These are not current data and may be entries from earlier tests and I
had some problems. Whatever, these obsolete and unwanted ghost
entries as 'uploading' need to be removed, but I cannot see a way of
removing them. Any ideas please?

--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user