Will not ask me to add a machine to my account

Hi all;

I've recently installed Lucid, and trying out the Ubuntu One
functionality.

Problem I have is, after registering an account, when I open the "Ubuntu
One Preferences" dialogue (in the "me" drop down),
the dialogue freezes. I cannot click on the manage account / support
links. The name / email and plan information is "unknown", and the
status flicks between "Synchronizing" and "disconnected".

After a while I the links become available, and I can again log into my
account manually - but the dialogue never updates, to suggest a
successful connection.

The problem is, I never get asked to add a machine to my account, and
after manually logging on, this is verified by the account information
online, stating I have no machines associated with this account...

Question - how can I make it register my machine? How can I reset the
configuration information for the Ubuntu Preference dialogue, just so I
know it's looking at the correct account?

Many thanks for any help anyone can give,
Marc
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Marc (https://launchpad.net/~marcadams)