Re: Native client for OSX and iPhone

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 20:09 +0200, Marcus Dubois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question and I'm not sure to whom I should ask, so sorry for
> posting it so blunt.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu daily for most of my work, but I'm also using OS X
> and sometimes an iPhone,
> even thou I'm looking into the possibility to switch to Android.
>
> My question is if there's a native client both for OS X and iPhone? If
> there are such projects
> do you guys need any help coding? Or if there's no such projects is it
> possible for me
> to begin developing native clients?
>
> Kind regards
> Marcus

Hey,

There is an iPhone app to sync contacts in testing for paid Ubuntu one
accounts.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ubuntu-one-contacts/id365281620?mt=8
For Mac OS you can use the web UI, although its not as nice as a native
client. I hear that there is some interest in porting U1 to Windows and
Mac but it will take a while. Id say they wont go any further than a
contacts sync for the iPhone.

-fagan