Re: Native client for OSX and iPhone

Hey Marcus!

I will be developing Android client for Ubuntu One as Google Summer of Code
2010 participant. I think there's nothing holding you from starting
development of an iPhone client :) When the Android client will be stable
and released, on the second track there's a possibility I will also
implement an iPhone client for Ubuntu One, so.. You can start now, or you
could join me in couple of months ;) Let me know if there's anything going
on with the development :)

By the way, I heard that Ubuntu One could be ported to Windows (anyone to
confirm that?), so I think you could port that to OS X :) That would be
great.

Cheers,
Mike