Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

Hi all!

I'm taking part in Google Summer of Code this year, and would love to hear
back what you think about the sketches I've made of the GUI of soon
to-be-implemented Android Ubuntu One client. These are just some mockups,
also sorry for the quality (I'll try to upload better ones soon). Let me
know, what you think. I'll be waiting for your opinions.

By the way, to answer potential questions on one matter, the 'Enable verbose
logging' option in the Settings section is *not* intended for Release
version, but for Beta testing.

Sincerely,
Mike

Follow ups