Re: Alternative Payments Methods

I have similar problems, due to some fraudulent charges happening in GB, my bank blocks any payments to Great Britain.

Jim

On 06/13/2010 03:52 PM, Andrew Rogers wrote:
Dear Ubuntu One Dev's/Admins

Is there currently any alternative way I can pay for my monthly U1 subscriptions.

I have currently got an issue with my bank and Iam awaiting a new card but could take between 1-2 weeks. It was due to be paid yesterday but got declined for obvious reasons.

Is there away I would pay by direct BACS for a year or even by Paypal if possible?

I really need to get to my stored files on U1.

Thanks

Andy