Re: Alternative Payments Methods

Sorry Andy. Right now, we only support payment by credit card on a
monthly basis. We're hoping to offer PayPal soon but are dependent on
another team within Canonical to develop the functionality.
Your account shouldn't be deleted. You'll probably only notice that your
sync is disabled. As soon as you're able to pay, sync to the cloud
should start right back up. That's actually a great advantage of Ubuntu
One over traditional backup is that you always have a copy of everything
on your local computer.

Thanks.

Matt