problem with purchasing music

I have been trying  to purchase music through the music store and it
continues to fail with an error "there was a (temporary) problem getting a
list of your downloaded songs.  Please wait a little while then try again or
return to the music store .  I am charged for the song but it never
downloads and it never show up in the cloud.  I also get this message when
clicking on my downloads. I did successfully downloads some songs prior to
this problem.  I am running 10.04 with all the updates.  My computer show
that it is connected to my account.  I believe this may have started after I
changed my UbuntuOne password.  Any input would be greatly appreciated  I
have tried this with two machine and they both have the same issues.

Rory

Follow ups