Ubuntu One Music Store

Hi,

Last weekend I installed Ubuntu 10.04 on my desktop. I used to work with
Ubuntu about 2 years ago, but then switched to OpenSuse.

After installing on Friday, I opened Rhytmbox and heard a few samples of
some tracks on the Ubuntu One Music Store - there were many actual
songs/albums. Today I wanted to buy one or two albums, but I couldn't
find them. I think Ubuntu One is connect to a wrong regional store - I'm
from Germany, but I believe I can only see the "World Store".

Andy Idea?

Regards

Michael
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Michael Podzimek (https://launchpad.net/~michael-podzimek)