AndroidU1 0.2.14pa1 pre-alpha released

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to inform that I have published an up-to-date pre-alpha build of
AndroidU1, which is available for download from the project page:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndroidU1 (use a barcode scanner to read the QR
code).

Since there is a certificate problem when opening wiki.ubuntu.com from
Android-powered devices (I have reported that), please have a look at the
change log so that you're aware of known issues:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndroidU1/changelog

I wish you little crashes ;) and hopefully you'll be able to download your
files successfully. Upload coming soon.

Let me know what you think :) ! Before you file bugs on
http://launchpad.net/androidu1 make sure they're not among 'Known issues'.
Thanks!

Happy browsing,
Mike

PS pre-alpha means (pre-pre-beta ;) ) that the application is under heavy
development and is subject to many changes/improvements. Thanks for
understanding!

PS2 If you wish to send me the logs after a crash or strange behavior, you
can do so from the Preferences screen at the bottom. I have tried my best to
filter all sensitive data, however plain text filenames may appear in the
logs. If this concerns you, please do not send the logs.