Dictionary Syncing

Are there any plans to have dictionary syncing? I think that would be
very useful for a lot of people, because it's always annoying to when
you add a word to a dictionary and then go to another computer, you have
to add it again. Then I install a new version of Ubuntu, of course I
forget to backup the dictionary.

So that would be a really good feature.
I don't know which format the dictionary used by Ubuntu is and how
complicated it is to sync and merge it, maybe someone else can tell.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Samuel Mehrbrodt (https://edge.launchpad.net/~sam92)