Desktopcouch not syncing - focused on bookmarks

Hi,

Since my upgrade to ubuntu 11.04 I noticed that my bookmarks aren't
syncing anymore.  I took a closer look to bindbook and it seems to
work fine.  As far as I see the problem is syncing with desktop couch.
 If I do a quick compare between the databases on my different
machines I see:

computer 1 : doc_count:2115,update_seq:2159
computer 2 : doc_count:964,update_seq:1004
computer 3 : doc_count:645,update_seq:674

As far as I understand desktopcouch, the update_seq should be the same
but as you can see, it isn't.  Is there anyway I can debug what goes
wrong?  I previously reported a bug about a zombieprocess [1], I don't
know if it is related to this.

Regards,

wimpunk.
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/desktopcouch/+bug/764931