Re: Desktopcouch not syncing - focused on bookmarks

Unity has nothing to do with it, or at least as far as I see.  Although
I tried your suggestion, doesn't make any difference.

After checking the results with the latest scripts from bzr
+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~rye/%2Bjunk/ubuntuone-scripts/ it looks
like pulling the bookmarks always almost fails. Looking in the logging
it gives me:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/desktopcouch/application/pair/couchdb_pairing/couchdb_io.py", line 319, in replicate
    data = local_server.replicate(source, target)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/couchdb/client.py", line 214, in
replicate
    status, headers, data = self.resource.post_json('_replicate', data)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/couchdb/http.py", line 399, in
post_json
    status, headers, data = self.post(*a, **k)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/couchdb/http.py", line 381, in post
    **params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/couchdb/http.py", line 419, in
_request
    credentials=self.credentials)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/desktopcouch/records/http.py", line
259, in request
    raise ServerError((status, error))
ServerError: (500, ('json_encode', '{bad_term,<0.4529.0>}'))

Is there anyone out there who can help me to solve this problem?

regards,

wimpunk.