Ubuntu one android

I have managed to upload pictures to my cloud. In the browser I see a
list. In order to see the picture I have to download the file and select
a viewing application.  This consumes time, memory and money. Is there a
way I can see pictures instead of an endless filelist in the browser. I
wish I was asked if I wanted to download a file, it is all to easy to
touch a file when browsing through the list and set off unwanted
downloads.  I invited my daughter to share my pictures, she declined,
this long list put her off completely.

How can I use the contact list? When sharing a file there is no list
appearing. I have to write the e-mailaddress in full.

I tried to write a note in the browser  using my phone and failed. I
could write a header, but when the main body appeard, I was denied
access to the keyboard and I was not able to save anything. I use a
Samsung galaxy GT-I9000 android v2.2
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Ole Kristian Bendiksen (https://launchpad.net/~okbendiksen)